Every organisation can point to a folder of policies and procedures explaining the way they would like things to be done. The key, from a risk management perspective, is in ensuring that these policies and procedures are implemented across the organisation without exception or compromise.
Quality Policy 2017 (193 KB)
- Water treatment of boilers, cooling towers, closed circuit and waste water systems
- Manufacture and distribution of water treatment chemicals
- Industrial cleaning of boilers, cooling systems, process equipment and piping
- Certified Safety Management System Seal from NCS International
We are committed to preventing injury and illness amongst employees, clients, contractors, visitors and the community.
- We engage a Health & Safety Officer to conduct risk assessments of work procedures and clients’ sites
- We consult a Health & Safety Committee comprised of one representative from each department
- We conduct quarterly safety audits of all safety equipment, PPE and electrical tools utilised by services technicians in the field
- We develop and implement appropriate training programs for employees and implement procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
Environment Protection Policy 2017 (207 KB)
Reducing our environmental impact is very important to our organisation, and to our clients. By achieving accreditation, we offer our clients:
- Improved environmental performance
- Compliance with regulations
- Cost efficiencies