Legionella Risk Management in Australia
Recognised throughout Australia for our success in minimising the risks associated with Legionella, at HydroChem our experience in Legionella risk management has enabled us to develop specific products, gain expertise and implement the logistical measures necessary to prevent outbreaks of Legionnaires’ disease.
We believe the key to our success lies in our capacity to proactively manage scenarios likely to cause issues, prior to them ever occurring. Recognised by some of the largest and most prestigious commercial and industrial organisations in Australia, our track record of having no legionella breakouts speaks for itself.
Our advice and services include:
- Risk management plan development in accordance with Australian enHealth Guidelines
- Disinfection Systems
- Cooling tower system risk management
- NATA-certified microbiological and chemical testing
- Implementation and monitoring of operational controls
- Legionella and risk management training
Download an 8-page summary of the enHealth guildelines for healthcare facilities here
Contact us directly to obtain a list of referees who will attest to our competencies.