Experienced with the specific processes, equipment and demands of the chemical industry, at HydroChem we understand the importance of cooling, steam, condensate, water supply and water treatment demands of the chemical processing industry.
Our comprehensive design, implementation and ongoing management of your waste water treatment is 100% backed up ongoing technical advice and service assistance.
Our Chemical Processing water management services include:
- The management of high demand 24/7 maintenance activities during plant shutdown
- Delivery of consistent results in satisfaction of engineering KPIs and procurement pricing expectations
- Delivery of engineering reports demonstrating water usage, trade waste quality, cost efficiencies and performance against KPIs
- Willingness to put ‘skin in the game’ in meeting expectations when it counts
- A clear focus on the efficiency of plant operation, minimising downtime and reducing energy and water usage
- OHS systems and practices demonstrated to reduce the risks of harm to employees, contractors and the public through our ISO4801 certification
- Customised Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) that have been demonstrated to minimize the risks associated with our products and services
- Implementing the processes & equipment that have been demonstrated to avoid damage to the environment and risks of damage to the environment through our ISO14001 certification