Pharmaceutical Water Treatment in Australia
Our reliable delivery of products and services to facilities in compliance with high-level security requirements means we are well-equipped to provide the design, implementation and ongoing management of your waste water treatment. All of our services are backed up by ongoing technical advice and service assistance for your peace of mind.
Our Pharmaceuticals water management services include:
- A proven history of satisfying the Quality, OHS & Environment expectations of the pharmaceutical industry
- Focus on high reliability, high efficiency management of cooling, steam & condensate systems.
- Management of high demand 24/7 maintenance activities during plant shutdown
- Demonstrated ability to deliver consistent results in satisfaction of engineering KPIs and procurement pricing expectations
- Delivery of engineering reports demonstrating water usage, trade waste quality, cost efficiencies and performance against KPIs
- Willingness to put ‘skin in the game’ in meeting expectations when it counts
- Focused on the efficiency of plant operation, minimising downtime and reducing energy and water usage
- Understanding the importance of cooling, steam, water supply and water treatment demands of the industry
- OHS systems and practices that have been demonstrated to reduce the risks of harm to employees, contractors and the public through our ISO4801 accreditation
- Customised Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) that have been demonstrated to minimise the risks associated with our products and services
- Implementing the processes & equipment that have been demonstrated to avoid damage to the environment and risks of damage to the environment through our ISO14001 accreditation