HydroChem specialises in providing solutions to manage high risk water systems in health & aged care facilities. Our clients value our expert advice and our ability to tailor solutions and documentation to satisfy the standards of the health industry.
Health & aged care facilities accommodate high risk populations, with up to 40% of patients immunocompromised.
HydroChem employs a qualified and experienced team of specialists – focused on minimising the risks associated with high-risk water systems.
HydroChem provides advice and services for the management of:
- Water Distribution Systems
- Warm Water Systems
- CSSD compliance with AS/NZS 4187
- Cooling Towers
Our advice and services include:
- Risk management plan development in accordance with Australian enHealth Guidelines
- Legionella Risk Management
- Disinfection Systems
- NATA-certified microbiological and chemical testing
- Implementation and monitoring of operational controls
- Legionella and risk management training
We marry a thorough understanding of regulations and practical experience to ensure your organisation focuses its expenditure on preventative strategies that deliver the best outcomes – “getting bang for your buck”.
With an unblemished record in helping clients develop controls that minimise risk, we have established a reputation for balancing compliance, risk mitigation and cost-effective solutions.