Every organisation can point to a folder of policies and procedures explaining the way they would like things to be done. The key, from a risk management perspective, is in ensuring that these policies and procedures are implemented across the organisation without exception or compromise.
Quality Policy 2019 (319KB)
- Water treatment of boilers, cooling towers, closed circuit and waste water systems
- Manufacture and distribution of water treatment chemicals
- Industrial cleaning of boilers, cooling systems, process equipment and piping
- Certified Safety Management System Seal from NCS International
We are committed to preventing injury and illness amongst employees, clients, contractors, visitors and the community.
- We engage a Health & Safety Officer to conduct risk assessments of work procedures and clients’ sites
- We consult a Health & Safety Committee comprised of one representative from each department
- We conduct quarterly safety audits of all safety equipment, PPE and electrical tools utilised by services technicians in the field
- We develop and implement appropriate training programs for employees and implement procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
Reducing our environmental impact is very important to our organisation, and to our clients. By achieving certification, we offer our clients:
- Improved environmental performance
- Compliance with regulations
- Cost efficiencies