Our 35 years experience managing the water for Australia’s largest and highest profile manufacturers means we are well-equipped to maintain high reliability, high efficiency cooling, steam, condensate and process water whilst always remaining focused on increasing your profits. Modern industry demands high quality water treatment to increase the efficiency of plant operation, minimise downtime and reduce energy and water usage and we have a proven record for delivering a high quality service to some of Australia’s largest industrial facilities.
We are ready to provide the design, implementation and ongoing management of your waste water treatment and all this 100% backed up ongoing technical advice and service assistance.
Our Manufacturing industry water management services include:
- Management of high demand 24/7 maintenance activities during plant shutdown
- Demonstrated ability to deliver consistent results in satisfaction of engineering KPIs and procurement pricing expectations
- Delivery of engineering reports demonstrating water usage, trade waste quality, cost efficiencies and performance against KPIs
- Willingness to put ‘skin in the game’ in meeting expectations when it counts
- Focused on the efficiency of plant operation, minimising downtime and reducing energy and water usage
- Understanding the importance of cooling, steam, water supply and water treatment demands of the industry
- OHS systems and practices that have been demonstrated to reduce the risks of harm to employees, contractors and the public through our ISO4801 accreditation
- Customised Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) that have been demonstrated to minimize the risks associated with our products and services
- Implementing the processes & equipment that have been demonstrated to avoid damage to the environment and risks of damage to the environment through our ISO14001 accreditation
We provide products and services to:
- Boilers, steam & condensate systems
- Cooling tower systems
- Associated plant and equipment