The proposed Legionella Control Regulations introduce significant changes to the regulation of cooling tower systems in NSW. In essence, the framework will move to a Risk Management approach.
The proposed changes include compulsory Risk Management Plans (RMP). The requirement is that the RMPs are completed every year for “high risk” systems otherwise on a 5-yearly cycle.
PRACTICAL RISK MITIGATION
HydroChem combines risk management principles with an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of cooling tower installation and operation.
- Industry experience and qualified
- Passionate and proactive with a reputation for quickly resolving issues as they arise
- Committed to continual improvement
- Ongoing training and developer to ensure we remain ahead of the game
TRIED AND TESTED SOLUTIONS
Principles & Guidelines
- Understanding the manufacture, installation, commissioning, maintenance and operation of cooling water systems and associated standards and regulations
- Adherence to AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management
- Involved in the development of the NSW regulations and guidelines
- Qualified risk consultants with a minimum of 3 years in-field experience
- Senior management oversight ensures sound governance of HydroChem’s risk management approach.
A risk management approach fundamentally shifts from arbitrary “compliance” to performance as a means of achieving best practice.
In this environment, you are best served by risk consultants who have the knowledge and experience to achieve best practice. At HydroChem, this knowledge and experience comes from working “hands-on” with cooling towers for over 40 years.
Partner with a company that solves your problems cost-effectively.
HydroChem will prioritise your actionable items to deliver efficient and measurable outcomes – making sure you get a “bang for your buck”.
Notice: Undefined variable: imageElement in /home/hydrochemuser/public_html/wp-content/themes/hydrochemv2/template-parts/content-page.php on line 41