Reduce operational costs with a dewatering trial skid
The screw press dewatering trial skid was up and running at a customer site with great success.
The dewatering trial skid is beneficial for the following industrial treatment plants:
- Food & beverage production sludge processing/treatment
- Dairy industry processing sludge treatment
- Red meat processing sludge treatment
- Mining/chemical processing sludge treatment
- Agricultural/fishery wastewater sludge processing/treatment
Trials are used for validation purposes, determining actual cost and ROI of a full-size plant. The dewatering skid can reduce the total operating costs by:
- reducing disposal volumes by 30 – 80%, depending on the application and sludge
- lowering total operational cost compared to traditional methods – 40% less than a belt press, 20% less than centrifuge
- Power-saving: less than 5% of centrifuge
- Water-saving: less than 0.1% of belt filter press
The skid equipment design is suitable for all types of sludge, especially oily sludge, both high various and low concentrate. There is also the potential for a new or increased revenue stream through increased tallow, oil and protein recovery, depending on the site application.
For more information, contact Greg Freemantle, Industrial Business Lead at email@example.com