When a tap drips or runs, it is easy to lose sight of the magnitude of the water losses that can result.
This infographic, using independent data supplied by the US Water Works Association, shows the shocking cumulative loss that even a simple dripping tap can have if left unrepaired.
Conscious of water conservation issues, our water management programs are specifically designed to minimise water usage. We use a range of strategies including:
- Identifying and eliminating wastage such as leaks and inefficient processes
- Identifying water use around the site, the key areas/processes for water use, water quality requirements and volumes of water consumption and discharge
- Developing and implementing water saving initiatives that are both effective and economical
- Installing flow meters or temporary devices at key points around the plant to monitor water use
- Establishing goals for water conservation
Contact us today to find out more about our water smart programs.