Clarity, HydroChem’s water and asset health digital platform, was awarded ARBS 2018 Software/Digital Excellence Award 2018, for bringing an innovative software solution to enhance business operations and customer experience in the ARBS (Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Building Services) sector.
The ARBS Award Committee acknowledged that Clarity was unique, collating data from a broad range of sources and providing a visual analysis of the risks in categories of:
- Asset health – including corrosion and scaling
- Environmental health – including Legionnaires’ disease
- Water efficiency – in comparison to Green Building Council of Australia KPIs
- Compliance – assessment of compliance to regulatory requirements
Clarity’s commercial success and user benefits were identified by the ARBS Award committee to include:
- A building health rating that provides a quick assessment of a large portfolio
- Trending of data across all categories providing forecasting intelligence to avoid future issues
- Disaster management – full download of all data for provision to regulatory authorities where a Legionnaires’ disease outbreak has occurred in the local area
HydroChem’s Clarity – winner in the software/digital excellence awards category at the biannual ARBS Awards 2018
One of Australia’s leading water treatment specialists, HydroChem continues to develop and implement innovative solutions to improve its clients’ businesses. Clarity was developed as a direct response from HydroChem’s loyal client base to enable building owners, facility managers and mechanical contractors to view their facility portfolio’s water health using real-time data.
To find out more about Clarity, click here.